Texila Edutech’s systematic process of Training Needs Analysis cater solutions to identify skill gaps and custom cost-effective organizational training needs. We pave way for right skills to reach out right people in a right way and obtain better outcome with optimum utilization of resources. Our analysis report helps efficiently to approach the challenges in training such as what, when, where and how the training is required in a holistic manner and provides the individual and organization with a return of investment. Our team provides a complex review of your training needs understanding your business frame and objective measurement of skills and knowledge in the organization. We save your time, effort and money by assisting your workforce through our Training needs analysis process to identify the detailed training requirement.
Here is a quick look on various modes of our Training Needs Analysis (TNA).
- Context analysis: Assess the business strategic focus.
- Learner analysis: Identify trainable competencies.
- Job task analysis: Frame training strategy relevant to job profile.
- Content analysis: Current available modules analysis
- Suitability analysis: Checkout if training is the desired solution.
- Cost-benefit analysis: Determine the Return of Investment(ROI) of training.